[mythtv-users] TV out on PVR-350

stan stanb at panix.com
Wed Mar 3 18:20:59 EST 2004

I've just isntallled KnoppMyhth R2, on a machien with a PVR-350 and a PVR-250. I'm trying to
get the TV output to come out of teh TV Out on teh PVR-350 (both Live TV, and playback of
recordings). I don't (yet) want to run an X session on the TV.

I tried checking the "Use TV Out on PVR-350" in setup, but it just causes the monitor disply to
blank when I go to "Watch TV", and no ouput comes out of the TV Out on the PVR-350.

What do I need to do to make this work?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin