[mythtv-users] Maybe a couple of stupid questions - Rankings and Card priority

cmisip cmisip at insightbb.com
Wed Mar 3 17:35:58 EST 2004

I had assumed that rankings work this way : a  higher positive number
means higher priority.  Is this not so?  I had scheduled Star Trek
Enterprise and gave it a +15 priority ranking, however, another show
with a priority of 0 deactivated it.  Is the ranking process in reverse
(i.e. negative numbers mean higher priority) like nice?

Also I have two tuner cards and one is better quality than the other.
Is there a way that I might specify "record this movie with this card,
and that movie with this card" ?

Thanks