[mythtv-users] mythdvd ripping problems

Volker Wieban b0fh at gmx.net
Wed Mar 3 14:56:42 EST 2004

ok, i think i found the problem!
my mythtv-box has two hd's, the first one is internal and the second is external. my movie dir (for mythvideo) is located on the external hdd. mythdvd seems to use this dir for storing the ripped movie, and when the external hdd isn't mounted, it can't open the dir and fails ripping.
the /home/buckoven/temp dir is on the internal hdd, i tought mythdvd will use this but i was wrong...

i hope everything works now, thanks at all for your help!

volker