[mythtv-users] New version of windows filters for mythtv

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Wed Mar 3 14:32:30 EST 2004

>> If you have the ability to compile the windows filters from cvs you
>> may want to try this patch.
>> It's completely untested, I have only tested so it compiles.
>> I don't know if there is any other changes from mythtv cvs that may
>> have to be implemented/changed in the filters to make it work.
>
> I don't have VisualStudio.net installed or any of the other
> requirements needed to compile the filters.  Would it be possible
> to provide a binary?  I'd be happy to test it on my system and
> provide feedback.

There is a new package on sourceforge now (
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dsmyth/ ), under "Experimental"
Uninstall the old version and install this one and test the network filter
(you may have to check "Always open nuv files from mythbackend" depending on
the app you play the file with and how you deside to open it)

If you hit an assert that says something about bFound, just hit ignore.

Please tell me if it works or not.