[mythtv-users] ppv.pl shows "No Data" on the program guide.

herb at the-miners.com herb at the-miners.com
Wed Mar 3 10:46:33 EST 2004

I have basic cable as my first source so channel ID's in the 1000 range
are for cable.  Channel ID's in the 2000 range are for my DTV stuff.

I changed lines 172 and 185 to the proper username and password for my
database setup.

I changed line 176 (the DELETE command) to "> 2100" and "< 2200" to
account for my channel number setup.

I changed the end of line 276 ($ChannelNum=... + 1000) to .... "+ 2000".

Looking at the database, the information seems ok in the table.

All I get on my mythweb program guide for the PPV stuff is "No Data".

I can't seem to find any other problems, and I don't get any errors when I
run "./ppv.pl 2".

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks!