[mythtv-users] controlling two digital cable boxes

Scott Rowe mythgnomer at rowelab.com
Tue Mar 2 20:01:06 EST 2004

Peter, you may have to hack the source of the C program if you're using
that.. It scans the serial ports automatically.. If you're using the perl /
python / whatever code, you should be able to edit each instance to point to
the right port. Just a FYI for when you go to set up the second cable / box.

-Scott Rowe