[mythtv-users] Re: firmware src.rpm upgraded to 1.8 (22035)

Carl mythtv at carldunham.com
Tue Mar 2 12:39:16 EST 2004

No need to be embarrassed, who the hell releases a driver package with a major
version number change, but doesn't touch the firmware?? I guess maybe it was
already perfect, and they were able to make great strides in the OS-side
driver, who knows.

I just extracted it and compared. Not sure why, really... :-)

--
Howard Dean for America
http://www.DeanForAmerica.com