[mythtv-users] GUI X offset / GUI Y offset not working

papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Tue Mar 2 11:45:54 EST 2004

	I'm not sure of your problem, but I've noticed that the offset/size
isn't honored in all screens.  I use the offset to fix the overscan on my
system within the GUI.  In some screens (advanced recording options, and I
think the Setup->TV Setup->Recoding profiles IIRC), they're still full-sized
(and thus the buttons at the bottom of the screen are off the screen).

-Cory

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, John Freer wrote:

> Hi All:
>
> My X-offset and Y-offset commands don't seem to be working in
> Appearance anymore.  Any ideas?
>
> Notes:
>   1.  640x480 on GF4MX440, nvidia-graphics4336, TV-Out (SVIDEO)
>   2.  After setting the X, Y size up from 0 to, say, 612 x 428 or
> something that's a multiple of 8, the mythfrontend won't resize till
> the next time I restart X.
>   3.  When I restart X, the resize is OK, but any offsets I enter are
> not honored.  No matter what I do, I can't move the myth window off
> of 0,0.
>   4.  I can't even get the window (screen0) to shift by putting an
> offset into the XF86Config file directly.
>

> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> John.

> http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools