[mythtv-users] UK NTL analogue control

Tue Mar 2 10:19:42 EST 2004

Steve,

What area are you in ?   It's worth a try hooking up your analog tuner to
the cable feed and doing a scan.  You might find quite a few channels in the
clear.

As for the remote control the IR spec is similar to the US GI/Motorola
boxes. (even the digital ones use similar protocols)  Some keys may be
different, but you can fix that in Lirc.   There is absolutely no way to do
serial control of the CFT2000.

Rgds,
Pete