[mythtv-users] What Do You Record?

Phill Wiggin wigginp at mantech-wva.com
Tue Mar 2 08:30:06 EST 2004

Jarod C. Wilson wrote:

> On Feb 27, 2004, at 01:27, Dan Berger wrote:
>
>> Well, what do you have MythTV recording? Don't be shy :)
>

> Due to peer pressure, I'm making a submission on this thread too...
>
> +--------------------------------+
> | title                          |
> +--------------------------------+
> | Alias                          |
> | Angel                          |
> | Bear in the Big Blue House     |
> | Cold Case                      |
> | CSI: Crime Scene Investigation |
> | CSI: Miami                     |
> | JAG                            |
> | Las Vegas                      |
> | Smallville                     |
> | Stargate SG-1                  |
> | The Wiggles                    |
> | Without a Trace                |
> +--------------------------------+
>
> Huh, no comedy (well, SG-1 is pretty funny sometimes -- think the
> episode "Forever in a Day" with Jack and Teal'c teeing off into the
> Stargate, decked out in Payne Stewart gear). Anyhow, I don't need much
> comedy; I have a very small child... We're still trying to figure out
> if his latest word is "shirt" or something else. He tends to use it in
> the context of something else...

Actually, Jack and Teal'c teed off in "Window of Opportunity"...
"Forever in a Day" is the one where Shar're gets killed. ;)

Meanwhile, my list is something like:

(I'm not at home and haven't set up remote access yet, so I can't do a
lovely mysql output :))

Stargate SG1
Star Trek (old/new/etc)
Sabrina the Teenage Witch
Buffy TVS
The Drew Carey Show
Whose Line is it Anyway?
Charmed
Dharma & Greg (reminds me of an old g'friend)
Mythbusters
The Daily Show with John Stewart

--Phill W.