[mythtv-users] SUSE 9.0 rpms

Øystein Olsen oystein.olsen at astro.uio.no
Tue Mar 2 07:15:03 EST 2004

On Tuesday 02 March 2004 03:15, James L. Paul wrote:

> FYI, not really related to building SUSE RPMs, but I have had no problems
> building mythtv on my SUSE 9 boxes. I have been assuming that because I've
> installed the SUSE 9 RPMs for KDE 3.2 (which also require updating qt) I
> never ran into any problems building mythtv.

This sounds good. You even have mythmusic working? It would compile fine, but
I couldn't play any music. I did get errors of the form:

QObject::connect: No such slot PlaybackBox::checkForPlaylists()
QObject::connect: (sender name: 'unnamed')
QObject::connect: (receiver name: 'music_playback')
Segmentation fault

Would you mind sending me the output of:

rpm -qa |grep qt

What options did you compile mythmusic with?

--
Øystein Olsen, oystein.olsen at astro.uio.no, http://folk.uio.no/oeysteio
Institute of Theoretical Astrophysics, http://www.astro.uio.no