[mythtv-users] PVR350 in/out identical?

Niklas Brunlid nbr at ticalc.org
Tue Mar 2 06:53:48 EST 2004

Since I can't get my Leadtek Winfast 2000 XP Deluxe to work just right
(the sound is mono and very distorted), and since the Pundits TV-out is
limited (though the quality is decent) I'm considering picking up a PVR350
later this week. I'm just curious about the TV in/out relation, as in, if
I record something on the 350 and play it back again, will one sample
(pixel) have the same luminance and chrominance values (so far as is
possible given MPEG2-compression)? Or will I have to tweak settings for
those just like you have to do with every single TV-out card on the
planet? =)

/ Niklas