[mythtv-users] What Do You Record?

Harry Orenstein ho_9 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 15:17:05 EST 2004

<top posting due to peer pressure>

So when do we start producing our own programming?  The
MythTV Channel!!  Programs include:

Stargate SG-1
Red Dwarf
Blake's 7
Dr. Who (no Colin Baker or Sylvester McCoy allowed)
Star Trek (all incarnations)
B5
.
.
.

New original programming:

The Questor Tapes (is Mike Farrell still available?)
any B5 follow-on series that was not picked up
the Stargate follow-on series currently being developed
                   (we may have to outbid SciFi for this one)

Have I gotten the gist of the general consensus on
programming predilections?   ;-)

-- Harry O.