[mythtv-users] What Do You Record?

Carl mythtv at carldunham.com
Mon Mar 1 13:55:02 EST 2004

I haven't been able to find it in RI or in DirecTV either. It used to show up
occasionally on BBC America or PBS, the same place we would go to get Dr.
Who, The Vicar of Dibley, Are You Being Served, and all those other really
great "britcoms"...

--
Howard Dean for America
http://www.DeanForAmerica.com