[mythtv-users] can't compile myth CVS for several days now...

Malcolm mythtv at lds.dyndns.org
Mon Mar 1 00:02:20 EST 2004

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but for several days I've been updating my
cvs and then trying to compile it.  The main myth program compiles OK but
the DVD module always fails with this or very similar error.

main.cpp: In function `void initKeys()':
main.cpp:287: error: `MEDIATYPE_DVD' undeclared (first use this function)
main.cpp:287: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
each function it appears in.) main.cpp:290: error: `MEDIATYPE_VCD'
undeclared (first use this function) make[1]: *** [main.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/malcolm/mythcvs/mythdvd/mythdvd'
make: *** [sub-mythdvd] Error 2

Thanks
Malcolm