[mythtv-users] tv out

Cyber Source peter at cybersource.us
Wed Jun 30 21:53:18 EDT 2004

Has anyone successfully output there MythTV to there cable distribution
in there house? I have an NVIDIA GeForce4 with TV out that I would like
to use with a channel emulator that I have. I got so far as to having my
X show on my tv on the channel I dedicated but only when my XFConfig
file was set to TV out only. I cannot seem to get the Twinview right.
Any help please? TIA
--

                         115 Richfield Road
               Williamsville, New York 14221