[mythtv-users] Live TV Pauses

Eric Joe sysop at tje1.com
Wed Jun 30 15:01:38 EDT 2004

> XFS is an excellent filesystem - it isn't causing the problems.

I'll take your word for it, havent tried it.

> Please don't suggest changing to something as comparativley naff as ext3
> :)
I didnt suggest changing to anything. I was suggesting you dont always
need a sledgehammer to kill a fly. Please dont suggest I dont suggest
something on a public mailing list  ;)

> This is far more likely to be an XV config problem or similar.

Very possible, I listed my setup so others can see even a modest system
with a low end filesystem can even run MythTV without performance issues.

Eric