[mythtv-users] Mythvideo/IMDB script not working [Bump] SOLVED!

Stephen Tait tait at digitallaw.co.uk
Wed Jun 30 13:35:01 EDT 2004

>Adding things like this to your hosts file will hurt you one day.

Agreed.

>You need to find out why it wouldn't resolve and fix that.
>
>What's in /etc/reolv.conf?

Just my name server - in this case, my gateway/router at 192.168.1.1. When
I get back I'm gonna try switching back to Zen's DNS servers; BTOW's
(sorry, it came with the rent) have been nothing but immense pain ever
since I switched.

I could do my token flame of BTOW, but it isn't warranted... yet...