[mythtv-users] Mythvideo/IMDB script not working [Bump]

Stephen Tait tait at digitallaw.co.uk
Wed Jun 30 11:52:42 EDT 2004

>wget -d 'http://www.imdb.com/find?;q=akira' -O - | wc
>
>David

Aye, already tried wget. Quelle suprise, host not found, word count
therefore zero. This is *really* confusing. Browsing the site is *perfect*
under links2 from the exact same machine. Utterly mind boggled. All I can
assume is that they're blocking unrecognised user agents (although this
might be defined to a "correct" value by one of the PERL modules...?) to
people browsing from the UK... but I doubt it.

Is there anyone else in the UK who has encountered this problem?