[mythtv-users] BT Audio Tips?[Scanned]

Jason Keirstead mythtv at keirstead.org
Wed Jun 30 09:52:47 EDT 2004

I recently added a second tuner card to my myth box, without first thinking
ahead about how I was going to record the sound. I do not have an extra PCI
slot for another sound card, unfortunately.

I have tried over the past two days to get btaudio working, with no success.
When I modprobe it it does add new DSP devices for each of my two cards - 1
digital and 1 audio each, for a total of 4 new devices. I have tried
capturing from all of them with no real luck. Sometimes, when I capture on
the analog inputs I get incessant beeps, but no real sound.

Has anyone had any real luck with btaudio? Any tips  for me?

My two cards are bt878, card 40 (STB TV PCI FM, Gateway P/N 6000704), and card
42 (ProVideo PV951).

If I could just get btaudio to work for one card, I could use my sound card
for the other.