[mythtv-users] Lirc X10 lola Questions?

Dex West dexwest at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 19:33:16 EDT 2004

I'm trying to use the X10 lola remote I purchased
several months ago.  I know at one point I had it
working but have since shelved it and now would like
to use it on another system.

I've installed lirc 0.7.0 pre4 from atrpms.net.  I'm
running FC1 build 2194 (just installed from Axel).
When I plug the Lola receiver in linux recognizes the
usb device and loads the appreciate modules (lirc_dev
and atiusb).  I then start lircd and it starts without
any errors.  So at this point everything seems to be
working proper.

I then tried running "irrecord lircd.conf" and get an
error message stating:
irrecord: gap not found, can't continue.

After looking through irrecord.c my guess is I'm not
receiving any data from the remote receiver.  Does
anyone have a suggest one what to do to make this work?