[mythtv-users] Re: mythtvsetup requiresmythtv-frontend(was:mythtvsetup (atr

Tom Grant tom_mythtv at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 05:34:23 EDT 2004

>No, you understood correctly. Only that mythtvsetup and
>mythtv-frontend both require the presence of the same files.

Then i would suggest packing the xml files in mythtv-frontend and in the
mythtv-backend package. Because if you want both on the same machine you can
use the mythtv-suite package. This way it should not be redunant in the
installed packages. But it is up to you.

btw. Let me take the opportunity to say "Thank you" for the great job you
are doing with the atrpm repositiory!

Cheers
  Tom