[mythtv-users] missing thumbnails

Richard J. Finn rfinn at blueclaw.net
Mon Jun 28 12:59:39 EDT 2004

	I recently broke down and upgraded to 0.15.  Now, for some reason,
thumbnail images are no longer generated.  Does anybody have an idea why
or how I could manually generate them?

	Also, now, every day or so, the backend stops recording.  When I try to
watch live TV it tells me that the capture card is in use, but there are
no shows being recorded.  Any ideas?

--
Richie Finn
rfinn at blueclaw.net

The Boulder Pledge: "Under no circumstances will I ever purchase
anything offered to me as the result of an unsolicited email message.
Nor will I forward chain letters, petitions, mass mailings, or virus
warnings to large numbers of others. This is my contribution to the
survival of the online community."