[mythtv-users] I just can't get it working.

David myth at dgreaves.com
Mon Jun 28 06:06:43 EDT 2004

Stephen Tait wrote:

> I know setting up my card in the UK proved a nightmare due to the lack
> of UK-centric docs I could(n't) find, which I'm working on at the
> moment. It's taking alot longer than anticipated, since I keep getting
> drawn into new configurational thingies that no-one seems to have
> documented much. Since I can't code, I might as well try and do
> something useful.

If you put them up on the wiki at http://www.mythtv.info/ then maybe I
can add stuff too ?

A 'country specific' section sounds good - although it'd probably on be
relevant to listings as things like PAL are shared with others.

BTW, don't document the ivtv driver stuff - the PAL selection is all
going to be automatic - I've done some prelim docs on this already under
the ivtv section.

David