[mythtv-users] pvr-250 picture flicker

Joel Anderson myth at jobless.ca
Sun Jun 27 21:18:57 EDT 2004

I mentioned it in a post in that other thread, but I normally run
480x480 at 2200 to save space and 480x480 at 5000 occasionally.  The higher
bitrate recordings don't seem to have the frame flickers, so far anyway.  I
just set my default up to 4400, but haven't had time to watch any shows at
that setting yet.

Joel