[mythtv-users] mythtvsetup (atrpms) - Missing xml files

Tom Grant tom_mythtv at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 27 15:45:52 EDT 2004

Hi all

After playing around with a MythTV prototype a few months ago, i am ready to
install my production system with splitted back- and frontend. But already
while setting up the backend i am running into problems....

I installed mythtv-backend, mythtvsetup and mythtv-themes via apt-get from
atrpms. If i run mythtvsetup it complains about missing setup.xml and
mainmenu.xml. What did I miss? Or is there a problem with the provided rpm?

Thanks in advance.

Tom, who is looking forward for a nice MythTV experience :-)