[mythtv-users] PVR-250 vs PVR-250MCE

David Davis dave at blender.net
Sun Jun 27 11:22:24 EDT 2004

Yep, followed Jarod's guide.  My card numbers are the same.  I got them from
z-buy for $85 or something.  If I would've known I would have this much
trouble with them, I would've spent the extra money and gotten the "real"
cards from newegg....  Hopefully I can get this working.  I have a replay
now and really want to move to a multiple tuner, frontend/backend system.
Thanks for all your help.

Dave