[mythtv-users] IR transmitter

pete tyrstag at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 27 09:38:40 EDT 2004

I just can't seem to get this to work, no matter what I try.

Let me back up and start again.

I've got a mythtv setup following Jarod's guide.
I have a pvr-250 connected to a dishnetwork satellite receiver through
s-video.
I'm using the pvr's IR receiver to control myth from a One-for-All
remote that is setup and working fine.
I built a simple homebrew transmitter.

What do I need to do to get the transmitter to work, To change channels
on the dish receiver?

someone must have gotten this to work.

Any help would be much appreciated.

--Pete