[mythtv-users] IVTV and Nexus-S card

Jason Lixfeld jason+lists.mythtv at lixfeld.ca
Sat Jun 26 14:36:05 EDT 2004

I just asked this question a couple days ago myself.  PVR != Nexus.
You need the IVTV drivers for the PVR card and the linux-dvb drivers
for the nexus.  Check www.linuxtv.org for the drivers.  The 2.6 kernel
incorporates the dvb drivers but you still need to download the
firmware and the apps off the linuxtv site.

I'm having trouble getting the card to work myself actually.  keep
getting errors when running ./scan saying frontend0 device not found.
trying to sort through that currently.  Once that's sorted out, I'll
get to the myth setup.

good luck.