[mythtv-users] How to rename a (mis)recorded program?

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Jun 25 15:28:12 EDT 2004

> So Sky decided to change things at the last minute and switched a couple
> of programs round: 24 and Cold Case.
> It ended up that 24 was played in Cold Case's slot so we only missed one :)
> But now it's mis-labelled :(
>
> How do I fix that?
>
> Happy to dig into the DB tables but not sure which ones to edit. Also
> not sure what side effects may ensue?
>
> David

update recorded set starttime = starttime, title = "new title",
		subtitle = "new subtile", description = "new description"
	where chanid = 1010
		and starttime = 20040601203000;

chanid comes from the DB and starttime is YYYYMMDDHHMMSS.

I've done this several times for the exact reason you're mentioning.

--

Chris