[mythtv-users] Re: Homebrew PVR Multi-Circuit

Steven White stevew at s2microsolutions.com
Thu Jun 24 23:20:16 EDT 2004

First, I'd like to thank all of you who have provided input to this
project.  It's really helping me design something that will meet the end
user's wishes and needs.  Now, some more questions: How should IR
emitters (blasters) attach to this board?  I can have headers on the pcb
that would require routing the wires out the back of the PC keeping them
hidden or put sockets on the front panel where the wires would be
visible and easily accessable...or maybe both?  Should I mount one very
powerful emitter on the front panel also?  It may be strong enough in
some cases to control everything without the need to run emitters on wires.

Steve