[mythtv-users] Feature Request

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Thu Jun 24 19:22:32 EDT 2004

On Friday 25 June 2004 15:04, Jason keirstead wrote:
> Anyone know where myth fature requests ar ebest sent to? This list? Others?
>
> I think Myth could really use a bugzilla site.
>
> Anyways if any developers are reading - I would really really like the
> ability in MythMusic to be able to have it support Music Videos as well as
> mp3s / oggs / etc.
>
> The "visualization" for a music video would be the video itself.
>
> This capability would make the perfect jukebox for parties, etc. Just queue
> up a ton of songs / videos, turn on visualization, and let it go. Currently
> I need to use other software to do this but I would really like myth to
> have it as well.

Gentlemen, start yer flame-throwers...

Search the mailing list archive for the term bugzilla, and you'll see Isaac's
stance on that issue. As for feature requests, a typical response is "if you
want feature X, write the code". Most developers are either working on
solidifying what's already there, or features that they themselves want. Then
again, maybe you get lucky and a dev likes your idea enough to implement
it...

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com