[mythtv-users] Control MythTV over network (not Mythweb)

Jesper Rasmussen jr at d6.dk
Thu Jun 24 17:57:03 EDT 2004

I have tried doin vnc with myth on an ipaq. The (one) show stopper was
lack of mouse support in myth, as you are using an ipaq with touchpad,
that is the way to go.

The other showstopper was loosing the connection everytime the ipaq went
into standby (often).

so either a anplication on the ipaq which sends lirc commands through
the wifi, and/or a web based seems a better solution.

cheers
Jesper