[mythtv-users] unwanted channel change between record

Michael Schmidt Michajnz at freenet.de
Thu Jun 24 13:24:09 EDT 2004

Hi!

After upgrading to Kernel 2.6.7 I've a strange problem:

I select to record only one showing of a program.
The backend starts the record normally.

After some time (around 5 minutes) the backend changes without any
reason or any log message to another channel.

Later after the correct time the backend stops the recording normally.

Why does the backend change the channel between the recording???
I've never set any priorities or something like that.

Greets

Micha