[mythtv-users] Mythweb - compact theme

Jordack jordack at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 23:07:11 EDT 2004

Check out the /var/www/html/mythweb/README

"Q: I've changed my theme to one that doesn't have a
"settings" section.  Help!
A: Access any of the mythweb files and include
RESET_THEME=yes among the URL
    parameters (eg.
http://my.mythweb.tld/settings.php?RESET_THEME=yes ).
This
    will reset your theme to Default, where you can
readjust your settings as
    needed."

It's appears to be a 'feature'