[mythtv-users] Anyone working on fink packages of mythtv?

Chris quilley at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 23 18:45:51 EDT 2004

Oh ok, I was under the impression (from reading the archives) that there was
a mega patch that would get 0.15.1 working fine  on OSX. I was contemplating
trying to figure out myself how to make fink packages (Once I get my
powerbook in a month and a half) and was curious if anyone was working on
this. Since I don't know much about fink packaging my packages will probably
be crappy, so please don't wait for me to do it if anyone was thinking about
packaging mythtv for fink;)

Chris