[mythtv-users] little help needed

Colman Hatton aquafin1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 18:47:43 EDT 2004

I won't lie, I'm a noob to linux and mythtv. However,
my mythbox is pretty much mythtastic. I need help with
two (?small?) issues. I've been following Jarod's
guide, and ive got a box that works, except for the
sound and the remote. I'm using the alsa stuff and i
can hear other sound files, but nothing from mythtv.
And for the remote, it worked when i first set things
up, but after a reboot, it does nothing. I can provide
more info, just let me know. Thanks for the help.