[mythtv-users] Can't get pvr250 working.

Graham, Douglas J djgrah at solutia.com
Wed Jun 23 10:05:34 EDT 2004

Hi Mike,
I had similar experience... Followed Jarods guide and got the tv output working but only had static. You have to tell the card which channel frequency to
tune to. I used the Ptune-ui.pl utility in myth directory (can't remember the exact path) running in a separate shell to tune the card and watch the
output on the TV. I'm in the UK and found the first channel at location 64. Hope this helps,
Doug