[mythtv-users] Patching ATrpms kernels for pcHDTV support (was: Jarod's guide updates?)

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Wed Jun 23 02:36:04 EDT 2004

On Jun 22, 2004, at 14:53, Jarod Wilson wrote:

> I hit a brick road some time back trying to patch the pcHDTV driver
> into
> ATrpms' kernels (mostly due to lack of time), but I may give it
> another go
> with the recent stuff that Kelliher put out. If I'm successful, I'll
> get you
> a patch. Then when nvidia and ivtv are 4kstacks clean, maybe there
> will still
> be need for an ATrpms kernel for ease of pcHDTV use. :-)

And another brick wall (not road, dummy)... The latest v4l2 patch has
some things in it that are far different from what the 2.6.6 pcHDTV
patch was created against. The changes are far beyond my comprehension.
I've got a SiS video card in this machine right now anyhow, so next,
I'll try patching the latest kernel from Red Hat.

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...