[mythtv-users] Cutlist not getting skipped

Ryan Steffes rbsteffes at nc.rr.com
Mon Jun 21 20:02:26 EDT 2004

I'm having trouble with the autoskip not working.  It's as if they are
there but MythTV forgets about them; it just plays right through them.
Occasionally it doesn't detect commercials at all.  I add in the
commercials to the cutlist (either inserting breaks or using 'z'), I hit
'm' to save it, and it will still usually play right into the
commercials.  If I hit 'e' twice it will "realize" that it's in a cut
area and skip to the end, but that's a pain.

Any clues?

Using:

rpm -qa|grep mythtv
mythtvsetup-0.15.1-1plf