[mythtv-users] Re: Homebrew PVR Multi-Circuit

David myth at dgreaves.com
Mon Jun 21 16:47:04 EDT 2004

IR receiver is easily remotely mountable & can I suggest 2.5mm stereo
jack sockets for connecting the IR receiver - that way you can use the
one that comes with the PVR350.

It would work well for connecting the IR transmitter too. That can be
made stealthy to allow discrete control of settop boxes.

David