[mythtv-users] Zap2it (& my guide) has Ch16 on Ch 15 - How Fix?

Scott Rollins organist at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 17:40:48 EDT 2004

Perhaps he has and has not seen a response.  I have notified Zap2It a
couple of times to let them know that they list the wrong FOX
affiliate for my cable system, and they still haven't changed it.
It's getting to be a frustration for me after this length of time.  It
also means I have to be careful with setting recordings on all
channels on daytime syndicated shows, in case it tries to use that
channel (which I don't wish to delete, because I do record some FOX
prime-time shows, where the wrong affiliate's schedule doesn't
matter).