[mythtv-users] Rogers Cable (Canada) and MythTV

mythtv at cable.megitt.com mythtv at cable.megitt.com
Sun Jun 20 09:36:20 EDT 2004

Hi All;

This is my first post to this list, so please be gentle.

Hopefully someone has decided to figure this dilemma out, so I am asking
this:

I have a Rogers Digital Cable Box.  I would like to have MythTV download
the appropriate online program guide and when it comes time to record a
program, send the signal to the digital box to change the channel and
record the program.  I had a setup like this with TiVo and it worked well.
 I'm not sure if this can be done with MythTV.

I am also wondering what the main differences are with the PVR250 and PVR
350 cards.  Any particular benefit to either?  If I was to attempt to have
the PVR record two programs at once, how can this be accomplished?

Any insight into this would be of great help.

Thanks;

Cory