[mythtv-users] Zap2it (& my guide) has Ch16 on Ch 15 - How Fix?

Alan Carlson ACarlson at PHN-WACO.ORG
Sat Jun 19 22:55:08 EDT 2004

Our local UPN/WB affiliate was dropped, so now my cable company shows
Enterprise and other shows on a channel 16. However, Zap2it shows it as
channel 15. Channel 15 is just some dumb shopping channel.So when I try
to record Enterprise, all I get is Home Shopping . . .

How do I get mythtv to swap these channels? Can I swap the freqid's in
the mythweb settings_channels page? I am taking the "be warned that by
altering this table without knowing what you are doing, you could
seriously disrupt mythtv functionality" to heart.

Also, is there a guide about what all the settings that mythweb can
change?

TIA,

Alan

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The content of this electronic mail and any attachments hereto may contain confidential business, proprietary, and/or health information that is protected by law and is intended only for the use of the specifically named recipient(s). In addition, such mail and attachments may contain a communication that is protected from disclosure by the attorney-client and/or attorney work-product privileges. The authorized recipient(s) of this information may not disclose such information to any other party unless permitted or required by law or regulation, and is required to destroy the information after its intended purpose has been fulfilled.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance thereon is strictly prohibited. You are further notified that unauthorized use and/or disclosure of this information may subject you to criminal and/or civil prosecution in accordance with law.  If you have received this electronic mail in error, you are hereby ordered to immediately
destroy this message and contact the sender.