[mythtv-users] Re: nuvexport doesn't transcode entire movie

Timothy.Weaver at at.redbull.com Timothy.Weaver at at.redbull.com
Fri Jun 18 05:29:42 EDT 2004

My first test failed. With the options "nolapic noapic acpi=off", my
transcode went longer but eventually rebooted my box.

My second test seems to have worked. With the options "nolapic noapic
acpi=off noapm", my transcode appears to have completed successfully. I am
downloading the file now to see if it worked. (I am remote from where the
MythTV box is).

This could just be good luck or that the combination of functions fixed a
conflict on my computer.