[mythtv-users] My Media Box hopes to launch Q4 2004

tim bladerunner at cox.net
Thu Jun 17 17:00:24 EDT 2004

My opinion has nothing to do with th  GPL
I was  merely saying one  person writes a program ,  A second tries to
make money off of it.

If they contrib back to the project , great

This topic is not consistant with this mail list , so  plese dont reply
to the list
you can email me directly.

I'm Done
Tim