[mythtv-users] Myth Web Setting tab disappeared !

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Jun 17 15:53:10 EDT 2004

Josh Burks wrote:

> Type the following in your browser:
> http://your_mythweb_box/settings.php?RESET_THEME=yes
>
> Note: Underscore between RESET and THEME (RESET_THEME)
>
> You also could have searched the lists (either in mail form, or on
> Gossamer Threads) for "mythtv theme" (that's where the above link came
> from!)

Not to mention the README file--which, BTW, should be the first file you
read before ever trying to run any piece of software--from MythWeb (
using URL from OP as a pattern, http://myservername/mythweb/README )...:

3.0 FAQs
========
Q: I've changed my theme to one that doesn't have a "settings" section.
Help!
A: Access any of the mythweb files and include RESET_THEME=yes among the URL
    parameters (eg. http://my.mythweb.tld/settings.php?RESET_THEME=yes
).  This
    will reset your theme to Default, where you can readjust your
settings as
    needed.

Mike