[mythtv-users] lircrc & KDE Lockups

pete stagman tyrstag at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 17 10:14:45 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I have a pvr-250 with the old black remote, does someone have a decent
.lircrc to share?

Secondly, I've been having a problem with KDE since last night.
Everything was behaving nicely then suddenly KDE locked up while opening
a mozilla window. KDE now locks up on login, it gets to the point where
it says "KDE desktop loaded" or something like that, I'm not in front of
that pc. It's at home, I'm at work.

Once it hits that point, it's completely locked, can't
Nothing, Have to reboot. Doesn't matter if I log in as root or mythtv

Gnome works fine.
Where do I start? I'm somewhat of a noob, but have some linux knowledge.

--Pete