[mythtv-users] MythWeb Issue?

Bryan Ware bryan at hb-computers.com
Thu Jun 17 08:30:05 EDT 2004

Ok,
	Let me see if I can get this problem explained correctly. I have ripped
a couple of DVD to .vob file on my mythbackend server and have grouped
them in different directories by type (i.e. drama, action, etc.). When I
go to the MythVideos Link on Mythweb, I noticed that the videos are
linked to the .vob files stored on the server. Now, if I try to click on
one of the movies, I get the following error :

Not Found
The requested URL /mythweb/videos/ion/THE_LAST_SAMURAI.vob was not found
on this server.

This movie is stored in the action directory i created, but if you
noticed, the url cuts the first three letters off of the directory name.
In this case, the "act" is missing.

My question is, is this a bug or is it by design. I would assume it is a
bug since it wouldn't be linked if you didn't want it to be played via a
browser.

Thanks,
--
Bryan Ware <bryan at hb-computers.com>