[mythtv-users] VIA EPIA as combined Frontend/Backend?

Steven Cruysberghs steven.cruysberghs at pi.be
Thu Jun 17 04:29:29 EDT 2004

Hey Travis,

Just a few more questions.
Are you using the hardware mpeg2 decoding on the via (viaslice?) for tv
playback? If so have you compared the quality to the PVR350's tv-out? I
saw a patch on the dev list recently that enables interlaced TV playback
on the via's tvout and that would realy be intresting.

Have you tried using xmame?
No problems with divx playback?
What case are you all using for the M10000?

Thanks
Steven